Flamengo vs Criciuma
Flamengo: Felipe; Paulo; Samir; Wallace; Moura; Santos; Antônio; Elias; Eduard; Hernane; Paulinho.
Criciuma: Leite; Tony; Ferreira; Moura; Marlon; Brasilia; Amaral; Morais; Carvalho; Paulista; Lins.
Flamengo: Diego Silva.
Criciuma: Ivo; Tiago Dutra; Cassiano; Sueliton; João Vitor; Rodrigo Galatto.
- Caretaker coach Jayme de Almeida could make a couple of changes to the side that drew with Botafogo in the Brazilian Cup.
- Elias and Víctor Cáceres will both be hoping to return in midfield.
- But the flexible Luiz Antônio may keep his place.
- Sílvio will be without midfielder João Vítor, who is suspended.
- Morais and Daniel Carvalho could form a creative pairing behind the strikers.
- Tony will continue at right-back in the absence of the injured Sueliton.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Criciuma's last 6 away games in Brasileirão.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Flamengo's last 3 home games in Brasileirão.
- Flamengo have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 home matches in Brasileirão.
- Criciuma have failed to win their last 6 matches in Brasileirão.
- Teetering above the relegation zone, Flamengo will hope that their players react well to a change of management.
- The post-Mano Menezes era has started with two draws: a disappointing 0-0 against Náutico and a more promising 1-1 with Botafogo.
- Criciúma would overtake the Rubro-Negro with a victory here.
if you want VIP Tips and Tickets, You may Subscribe!