Barnsley vs Reading
David Fox is set to make his home debut for the Tykes.
Paddy McCourt and Dale Jennings are battling for a spot on the wing.
Peter Ramage could return to the squad, but is likely to be on the bench.
Billy Sharp could make his Royals debut, but more than likely that will be from the bench.
Jem Karacan is out until the new year.
Mikele Leigertwood and Jason Roberts are closing in on a return from long term injuries.
- Reading have been drawing at half time and winning at full time in their last 4 away matches against Barnsley in all competitions.
- Barnsley have lost their last 4 matches in Championship
- Reading have won their last 4 away matches against Barnsley in all competitions.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Barnsley's last 4 home games in Championship.
- Reading have won their last 3 matches in Championship
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Reading's last 6 games in Championship.
- Barnsley now sit bottom of the Championship with an inferior goal difference and a leaky defence.
- The Tykes have added some Premier League loanees to their squad, but opponents Reading are littered with them.
- The Royals pushed their way into the play off places with a decent home win over Birmingham on Saturday and could now be considered genuine promotion hopefuls.
- The strength in depth Nigel Akdins has available to him could play a big part, especially for these midweek clashes.
Barnsley without: Peter Ramage
Reading without: Jem Karacan; Jason Roberts; Mikele Leigertwood
if you want VIP Tips and Tickets, You may Subscribe!